Friday, April 13, 2007

Twins??


I took Chase and Zachary to the store the other day in their matching Elmo shirts. The question I am asked all the time is if they are twins. Hmmmmmm I wonder....One is obviously older than the other and they really don't look that much alike, especially with Zachary's dark skin and Chase's pale white skin. Now I would say Zachary looks more like Chase's mom and Chase looks more like me when taking a quick glance but they are definitely not twins.

However, they are REALLY cute! They love to 'drive' the car at the grocery store. Whoever invented those carts should be highly rewarded. Now, if they could just be a little easier to manoeuvre that would be great. If Target and Walmart would just catch on we would be a happy family. That's why our favorite places to go are BJ's and Food Lion.







No comments: