Is he the victim of a parent joke, or the unfinished business of pulling a shirt off, or did he actually put it on his head himself? hmmmmm
I think a little of both hee hee....we tried to take it off and it got stuck. Just too funny not to take a picture
I am sure that Zachary will appreciate you saving these for his wedding. Just don't forget where you put them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is he the victim of a parent joke, or the unfinished business of pulling a shirt off, or did he actually put it on his head himself? hmmmmm
I think a little of both hee hee....we tried to take it off and it got stuck. Just too funny not to take a picture
I am sure that Zachary will appreciate you saving these for his wedding. Just don't forget where you put them!
Post a Comment