Sunday, July 20, 2008

Way behind

I'm way behind in blogging for the summer. We have been so busy and done so much it is hard to keep up with it all. Since we left Korea on June 8th we have spent 10 days in Honolulu, HI with Patrick's family, traveled to Raleigh, Patrick's parents came to visit, the MacLean's came home, Amy and Matt got married and we spent a week at Holden Beach. Hard to believe we only have 2 more weeks and we are back in Korea. Guess we go back to relax :).

Here are a few of our pictures from Hawaii.

After 4 visits to Hawaii, I finally made it to the Arizona Memorial. It's not the best place to take a 2 year old to truly reflect on the impact of that day on our country's history but it was still a pretty powerful place to visit. Zachary understood about the boat under water and was very respectful during our visit. One day we'll go back and get the full effect.


Zachary enjoyed playing at the beaches. If his cousins Samantha and Shane were around, the beach was even more fun.
Uncle Stu reading books to the kids on Father's day.

Aren't they precious?




Stuart and Susie treated us to Sesame Street Live while we were there. Zachary was so excited to see Elmo on stage but I don't think his excitement truly compared the excitement of his mother. This was a dream come true for this Sesame Street fanatic. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones or just this little kid at heart, but I even teared up when the show started. Sad I know but what a great night!




No comments: