Just thought I would post a new belly picture. The picture is already 3 weeks old. It's amazing how much bigger I am even since then.
35 weeks (below)
Just thought I would post a new belly picture. The picture is already 3 weeks old. It's amazing how much bigger I am even since then.
35 weeks (below)
2 comments:
Jenn!!! I love your blog and your cutie kids :) I cant believe we get to come bring Molly home SOON! Hopefully our visa will make it in one to three weeks then we can come! I hope, hope, hope we can see ya'll. That would be so amazing. Maybe your baby girl will be born..any names yet??? Thanks for checking in with us!
Love, Jen
FINALLY, Jennifer is beginning to show! I'd say its about time! I bet you are just about ready to have that baby. But hold on. You have to wait for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive!
Post a Comment