Even in South Korea, we had the pleasure of celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. The elementary librarian planned a special birthday party for the ELC age kids up to 3rd grade. I volunteered to decorate the cake so I got to take a break from the high school and come down for some fun.
The librarian had hats for everyone!

Some of Patrick's third graders at the celebration. The taller boy in the back with the bow tie is Zachary's good buddy.

Mrs. Youn and Mrs. Smith-Jang performed "The Foot Book."

Some other teacher's performed another story but I can't remember the name of it. It was a not a book I was familiar with.

I can't wait until next year when I get to celebrate with little ones again and read Dr. Seuss books all week. Thank you Dr. Seuss for your wonderful stories! We love them!
3 comments:
What a cute idea - celebrating Dr. Seuss! Love the cake. So... isn't it just 3 months before visiting America? Time is flying by! Shelby Grace is a cute little wiggle worm!
Okay...you totally ROCK! You need to be a cake decorator! That cake is adorable!
How many talents you have! Who knew you were such a great cake decorator!?!
Post a Comment