My second project with the kids was to make a gingerbread house. I made the pieces one day and hot glued it together so it wouldn't fall down while the kids decorated it the following day.
Didn't they do a beautiful job?
After they decorated the house, they each decorated a gingerbread man so they could eat it. Kenan kept telling me that he couldn't because it had salt in it but I assured him this one would taste much better.

Kenan really enjoyed the icing. He spent about 10 minutes just licking off the icing. We decided for his birthday that he really should just get a bowl of icing not a cake :).

With the left over icing, the girls got into a little icing fight. Shelby Grace wasn't really that thrilled but she had to be part of the family tradition.
1 comment:
Jenn!!! I got your msg :) I am looking into options for you. I will ask our social worker! The contact I have at HOLT is Mrs. Lee shes in charge there and is an amazing woman! I would go set up an appt with her...could you possibly do all your paperwork through the USA when you are home for a visit? There HAS to be a way! Love you guys and think of you often.
Jen
Post a Comment