I really have to get better at this blogging thing. It has been over a month since I posted last, almost two!
So much as happened since then. We are busy packing up the house. Patrick finishes school this week. Zachary and I travel to West Virginia on Thursday to Sheri and once we get back we quickly turn around and leave for Hawaii next Tuesday. Things are going well though. We have 5 bags packed!!!
We have so many things to be thankful for:
Insurance paid for for the month of July
House is rented!
Did I mention 5 bags packed!
Jennifer spoke at Angier church and it went very well
Running into someone at Target who wanted to pay for everything in our cart going to Korea!
Ok so the real reason for this post- Our field trip
Last Friday was national donut day at Krispy Kreme. We took the boys for their first donut and of course to LEARN how donuts were made :) They had a good time. Chase inhaled his donut. Zachary ate his like a dog. We also got to see a real choo choo train on the way home. It was a great day!
3 comments:
Congrats on posting again! I think you are coming along just fine. Now will you keep it up when you get to the other side of the world? Don't keep us in the dark!
Hey, we need an update from the Aloha state!! How 'bout it?
Yes, you do need to get better. How 'bout some pics from the 50th state? Maybe some of the wedding?
Post a Comment