Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reunited and it feels so good!




Zachary and Dawson met at the sandbox (ok volleyball court)


This past weekend, Zachary and I, along with my dad, traveled to West Virginia to see Brett and Sheri and of course Dawson and Kenan.I got to meed Kenan for the first time and I fell in love! He is such a cuddler! It was hard to believe he is 5 months old already. Zachary enjoyed meeting the 'real' Kenan and not just the one on the computer.

Zachary and Dawson had a BLAST together. They loved playing with each other and for the most part shared ;). They loved copying each other. Each one had to push the buttons in the elevator. If you're not watching, I am sure it would be possible for them to take a ride in the elevator by themselves. Zachary taught Dawson all about Blue's Clues.

Zachary and Dawson enjoyed eating their popcorn together, each in their own bowl of course.


Relaxing after a hard day of play.



They loved to hold hands!

Good byes are always so hard!
We hope to get back up there in a few weeks so the boys can play together again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! Hope Zachary will remember his cousin later! - You've been really busy blogging recently!!