Zachary's favorite Korean food is mandu, actually the only Korean food he will eat :). It is a fried dumpling with pork, cabbage, rice noodles and I really don't know what else inside. I am afraid to ask but it tastes really good. Our friend Ellen took some videos of Zachary eating mandu the other night. I hope you can tell how much he enjoys it. Last time we ate it he had 5 in one sitting.
The first video is use waiting for dinner. Zachary likes to play with chopsticks. I accidentally uploaded the wrong one but it took so long I am keeping it on here :) He says hi to grandma so its worth keeping :)
Here is Zach eating his beloved mandu.
Mandu with chopsticks :)
Zachary's second love in Korea- dancing to Korean music. He dances when we are in restaurants, stores, or at school. Whenever he hears the music, he is dancing. The teachers in the ELC love to watch him dance. They will play music on their cell phones just so he can dance for them.
Notice the very empty plate and one final grasp for a mandu. :)
2 comments:
Mommy, please let me swallow before you try to get me to talk!! Its hard to watch him use chopsticks. They look like they could be dangerous.
Hee, Hee! I was thinking the same thing! Oh Jen and Pat, it is so good to see you all!!!
Post a Comment