Sunday, October 28, 2007

Go TCIS Dragons!


Yesterday was the last home game for the TCIS volleyball team. Patrick helped coach for the last time this season. The tournament is this weekend but only the head coach is allowed to go due to the new sub policy. I helped with the score book this year, which has been a lot of fun as well.
Zachary and I decided to show our TCIS pride and wear our matching shirts. Of course we have a lot of pictures of Zachary so I thought I would share just because he is so cute! GO DRAGONS!


Below is the boy's volleyball team, at least what is left of them at the end of the season. Numerous boys were ineligible for the last few games due to their grades. TCIS has moved to a standard based grading system and the students didn't realize how their work habits would effect their extra curricular activities. I think the students have learned that their effort in school will now roll over into their efforts on the court. It is a tough lesson to learn but I think it is good for them.
The guy with the funny face on the far left is one of Zachary's favorite people here at TCIS, Johnny.
This is a really poor quality picture of Patrick with the volleyball but I wanted to prove that he was coaching and helping the boys warm up. :)





1 comment:

007 said...

The team and the fans are looking good! Hope they do well. And I must say that Zachary is really growing up!