Saturday, October 20, 2007

Zachary's 2nd Birthday!

Hi everyone! Guess what? I turned 2 years old today. Come on in to my Blue's Clues birthday party! We had a great day.
Magenta came to play.
So did Blue (She was our pin the paw on Blue game)

And Blue's brother Sprinkles guarded the presents.

Mommy made me a paw print birthday cake.


My friends and I got to make Blue's ears. I put the spots on all by myself.
We had lots of balloons to play with.
Everyone got to have a 'clue' on their face. Even Matt joined in on the fun!


See my clue!
Watch me blow out my candle.
All of my friends wanted to blow out the candle too. This is a picture of Seth's turn.
Yummy cake :)
Nina liked my cake too.
Nikita enjoyed the party blowers. I got a lot of presents. My friends even helped me open them. I was very kind and shared my presents with my friends.
Mr. Mike and Mrs. Jaci gave me bubbles. We had fun popping the bubbles.

I got to spend my birthday party with my friends in Korea but my granparents got to join in on the fun thanks to Skype. Grandma Laurie, Grandpa Jim, and Grammy got to watch some of my party in Hawaii. Grandma and Papa watched my party with Nonna, Pop-Pop, Mr. RB and Mrs. Jackie. It felt like my family was at my party.
This is a picture of me thanking Mrs. Jackie for my present from the Ladies class at church. It's a choo-choo movie!!!!


Kacy and I are writing in our own 'notebooks'.



We had a really fun day. I am so lucky to have so many great friends and family here in Korea. I missed my friends in America but thanks to Skype, I got to talk to a lot of them. We even got to see cousin Dawson in Africa today.
Thank you everyone for coming to my party. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

007 said...

Wow! So many pics! It does look like you and your friends had fun at your party Zachary!