Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chats with Zach~ Episode 15

This episode of Chats with Zach all came from conversations that we have had with him in one day. The kid sure keeps us laughing! I can't wait till we get to share episodes of Chats with Zachary and Shelby Grace.
~~~~~~~~~~~
While getting dressed for church
Mommy- "Let me see you, you are so handsome!"
Zachary- "I'm not handsome yet, I haven't brushed my hair!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
While walking to church instead of driving
"I like walking. I don't want to get all sweaty riding in the car."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Still on the way to church
"When I jump, I drink."
Translation-"When I jump you can hear what I drank in my belly"
~~~~~~~~~~~
With Seth after church (This one is from Seth)
We were looking for "golden 50's" around in the grass that are golden confettis left over from the 50 anniversary of TCIS back in October. We are still finding them everywhere.
I asked the boys, "Where did all these golden 50's come from?" Seth replied, "God."
~~~~~~~~~~~
After lunch while Patrick and I were eating Strawberry Pie
"I want that cake like you had (pause) But I don't want the strawberry part. I just want the whip cream. Can I have cake?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Random thought during the day
"Mommy, I want to tell you something. My brain is in my head right?"



No comments: