Today was a gorgeous day so we decided to spend it outside at the Daejeon Arboretum. We played on the playground, looked at flowers, climbed on rocks, played in the water, and took tons of pictures. Enjoy!


Shelby Grace LOVES to collect rocks. She was in heaven today when many of the paths were mane out of rocks. She just couldn't carry them all.
Pictures in a Korean gazebo on the water
The park has the fountains that come up out of the ground so you can play in them. Shelby Grace was afraid at first but found a small puddle to enjoy. I am pretty sure the Koreans near by thought we were nuts putting their kids in our kids in their swimsuits. It was almost 80 degrees today and most of the Korean people we saw, were in long pants and shirts. I even saw one many with a scarf!
2 comments:
great photos...and I LOVE her pig tails!! :)
What beautiful pictures :)
Post a Comment