I have done many things in my life that I am proud of but being a mom is the most precious thing to me. Zachary has blessed our lives more than I can ever imagine. He has become our joy and our daily entertainment.
As I watched him play the other day, I sat there in awe of the miracles God brings to us and how I want to try and remember every moment of Zachary's life. Sadly, my memory is already pretty bad so I started thinking of what would be the one sound or memory that I would never want to forget. Zachary saying 'mommy' or "I love you" top the list but my favorite sound of his is his laugh. My heart fills with joy when when I hear my little guy laugh at his toys, playing with his daddy or asking to be tickled. When I hear Zachary laugh, everything is perfect for that moment in time. I hope I never forget the sound of his laugh and his big grin to go with it. My heart overflows when I watch my two boys play with each other and laugh like crazy. I am so blessed to have a husband who loves his little boy as much as I do and enjoys playing with his son.
Just so you can enjoy his laughter, I am attaching a a video of Zachary laughing in bathtub. Sorry it's dark but it was the sound I was going for. I missed the really good laughter but these are pretty good. (Please don't freak out about the bath crayon- I know it gets close to his eye)
I am also attaching a video from maybe a month or two ago of Zachary and Daddy playing peekaboo and Zachary getting the giggles. I hope Zachary's laughter makes you smile as much as me. What is your sound that you want to remember?
2 comments:
My boys are 25 and 31 and I still enjoy hearing them laugh. Have you ever watched a funny movie with them? I think hearing them laugh helps me laugh all the more, although I don't usually require too much to get started.
Enjoy these days. They will be gone before you know it. Zachary will be heading off to college!
Post a Comment