This week Zachary has officially become a resident Korean. Zachary was the only child in the ELC who had not jumped on the bandwagon of eating kim (seaweed) and rice like most kids living in Korea. Well, this week, things have changed. Zachary is very much a follower and will do almost anything the other kids do in his class. His new favorite food is kimbop or kim (seaweed) and bop (rice). He can't get enough of it. He can even put his own rice in the kim and roll it up himself. I had a video but it is too large to send from my phone and I can't figure out how to download it onto my computer yet. But trust me, he can :). Mom still hasn't jumped on the seaweed bandwagon but at least we can always get Zachary some food wherever we go as you can always buy kim at any little store. His Daddy is quite proud of our little Korean boy.
Just some pictures
9 years ago
1 comment:
Glad to know Zachary is adapting well. I would think seaweed is a very healthy food, but what do I know?
Post a Comment