I know these aren't my kids but aunt Jenny has to have her proud moment too. I just have to share these two picture of my nephews, Dawson and Kenan, while they were in New Jersey a few weeks back. Their uncle works at a fire station so they got to go visit. I love their smiles as you can tell they were having the time of their life.
Maybe I just needed to post this because I realize how much I miss the little guys. Next to hearing Zachary call me 'mommy' and Patrick call me 'honey', I love to hear Dawson call 'Jenny' over Skype. Only 107 more days and we get to be reunited for a whole month! We will be together longer than we ever have before and I can't wait. Yes, I am excited to see the rest of the family too, don't worry.
The countdown has begun for home. Most days I am counting down the days until I get to eat Chick-fil-a again but what good would Chick-fil-a be with out my family to share it with. I love my family MORE than Chick-fil-a contrary to what many might believe. :)
Just some pictures
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment