One of my "southern" phrases that I say sometimes is "well, I'll be jiggers" when I'm surprised about something. The last time I said it Zachary replied, "Mommy, you be jiggers?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Zachary the word 'cold' is often code for being tired. When we came home last night, we got out of the car and Zachary said "I'm very cold so I need to go straight to bed."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were at a friend's birthday party last night and they have a little dog named Yoda. Zachary had been playing with the all the kids in the back room and came out to tell me "Mommy, Yoda's woofing in the house."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday Zachary wanted to play the Wii but I was feeding Shelby Grace and daddy was gone. I told him that he could play if he could switch the DVD chords and Wii chords. Again he replied as he did the other day, "I can't do it because I don't know my colors. I only know red, blue and brown."
I replied, "Well I guess you don't get to play the Wii right now. "
Zachary responded quickly with "Oh I do know my colors now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment