
The first week of May was Elementary Spiritual Emphasis Week at school. This year's theme was Heroes of Mega City. We learned that Heroes never give up doing good, always tell the truth, always forgive, are generous and have courage. I had the wonderful opportunity to help out with the ELC this year in preparation for next year. It is always so much fun to see little kids so excited to learn about God and to worship him at the top of their lungs. We had a great 2 1/2 days that were packed full with lots of learning and lots of fun.
Mr Dean is the elementary student minister. He along with Mr Mike, who was dressed up as Super Galactic Boy each day, taught us how to be a true hero. Zachary enjoyed dressing up like Mr. Mike and wore a towel on his head for the week so he could be a super hero too
Just some pictures
9 years ago


2 comments:
Oh girl!!! look at you and all those cutie kids :). I'm so excited that you get to love on them! How are ya'll? SG is getting so big and adorable!
Hey GIrl!!! I love these pics :) I am so thankful that these little ones have YOU in their lives...how is life in Korea? SG is getting so big and adorable! We just got back from NIC and it was incredible! Will you be coming to the states this summer? We are heading to NC mountains next week for some time away from ministry! YAYYYYYY
Post a Comment