I know I haven't blogged in awhile and there a few posts that are coming but I just had to get these on tonight. My baby girl is crawling! Hard to believe she is big enough to do that already. Shelby Grace has been trying to move for over three weeks now and really like raising up on her toes. I was sure she was going to walk before she crawled but she proved me wrong.
Zachary and Shelby Grace were supposed to be in bed already but instead had a good time jumping on the bed. The giggles just melt your heart. Everyone needs a big brother to make you laugh.
Now here are two little monkeys jumping on the bed. Luckily no one fell off and bumped their heads!
Watch for Zachary holding Shelby Grace's hand while they jump. So precious!
2 comments:
Way to go Shelby Grace!!! She looks so cute in that dress and pink hair bow. Zachary, you did a good job making Shelby Grace jump. You're a good BIG BROTHER. :)
so cute. so cute. so cute. love you guys :)
Post a Comment