Saturday, May 23, 2009

I like to move it, move it!

I am predicting that next week Shelby Grace will be graduating from college. Not really but that is what it feels like. She is growing up so fast and doing things so much earlier than Zachary did. Last weekend, she started crawling pretty well. On Monday, she stayed home from school with Daddy because her teeth have been bothering her so much (she's got 6 now by the way and I am watching closely for #7 and #8) and I get this picture during the middle of the school day. She figured out how to pull up on the basket! I think she may be another ball lover like her brother.
The next morning when I went in to her room to get her out of bed I found her standing up in her crib. Thankfully we moved her mattress down the night before just in case this would happen.




Today I was at Homeplus and found the Playskool walker toy thinking we would be using it in a couple months or so but NO! She wants to use it now. She can balance pretty well and tries moving her feet. I think we are in trouble! What happened to my baby girl? Is it time for #3 already?


2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

A walker for evey country. She is grwoing up to fast, I'm missing so much. :(

nicole said...

I can't wait to see her... and don't think to much about #3... just do it :)!