Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shelby Grace- 7 months

This year has flown by. Shelby Grace is 7 months old already. Before we know it, she will be 8 months old and it will be time for us to leave for the states. Shelby Grace has finally mastered sitting up and this month even began crawling. She is eating all kinds of foods these days and is getting good at picking up food and actually getting it into her mouth. She is very ticklish and I love to hear her giggle. No one can make her giggle like her big brother though. She loves to watch everything Zachary does and squeals with delight when he does something she thinks is funny. I have loved watching them interact with each other. Zachary is so kind to her and lets her climb on him. He shares most of his toys with her as long as it is not the wii controler to chew on. Shelby Grace is such a joy to have around. I love seeing her smile every morning and how excited she gets when I pick her up from school. I can't wait to be with her every day next year. She's getting cuter every day!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, she's getting cuter by the day. Missed the little ones at the beach this weekend. It was a good time and a good way to forget your troubles.

Sarah L said...

Darling pics :)