Zachary is so excited that Christmas is coming. Not necessarily for Christmas but for the fact that Christmas means he gets to go on plane to Grandma's house. We have been using the advent calendar that we have not to count down to Christmas but Grandma's house. For some odd reason, he has also connected snow to going to Grandma's house. Yesterday morning we were blessed with a beautiful snowfall. We went out on our porch to look at the snow. Zachary then rand back into the living room to the advent calendar and said "Now we can move the star all the way to 1 and go to grandma's house!"- We were on day 17!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zachary and I were playing his room the other day and writing on his magnadoodle. We were writing our names and counting the letters in each name. Zachary has seven letters which excited him that he had the same number of letters as the floor we live on. Seven is forever known as Zachary's number. As we counted, we found out that Patrick has seven letters too. "It's two of the sames!" Grandma and Grandpa have seven letters too but Jennifer has eight letters. I pretended to be sad because I didn't have seven letters like the rest of them so Zachary put his arm around me and said "Mommy, it's okay. We can make it seven if we go fast." (running his finger across the word very quickly).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to take Zachary to the doctor's office for a recheck on his ears and while we were there I had a few snacks for him. My intention of course was to make them last a while. He quickly downed a rice crispie treat and a nutragrain bar. I asked him if he was growing because he was eating so fast. This was evening after the two big bowls of grits just an hour or so prior. He replied, "I am growing big like you. I'm going to be a mommy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zachary was looking at Christmas ornaments on the Christmas tree. Because he made some of them, he thinks that someone in our family made them all. He found a little tiny snowman ornament and asked you made it. I told him I couldn't remember. He said, "Maybe you made it Mommy." I told him I didn't make it. "Maybe Shelby Grace?" I doubt that Zachary. "Maybe Daddy made it?" No, Daddy didn't make it. "Maybe I made it?" Nope! Sorry Zachary, guess we will never know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to go to the doctor's office for a recheck on my c-section incision and had to take Zachary with me because he needed to see the pediatrician in the same building for a recheck on his ears. When the doctor had me come in and lay on the table where she usually did the ultrasounds he shouted out, "Mommy, baby sister is not in your tummy anymore!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment