Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008- part 3

Thanks to jet lag, Christmas morning came extra early, 4:00 to be exact. We expected that would happen so we had decided the night before that one person would get up with Zachary, keep the presents covered, and have Christmas morning at a decent hour. Luckily, he's not old enough to really understand Santa and we didn't push it much this year at all so Christmas morning was just like a regular day to Zachary until we all woke up. Christmas finally started around 7:00 when we sent Zachary upstairs to get Grandma and Papa and we uncovered the presents Santa left. He had played around them all morning and never even looked under the blanket!!!
Wow look at all these toys! A blue Mater!!! Lightening with his tongue sticking out!!! He's silly mommy!
Watch my cars crash each other when they race in the Piston Cup!

Say cheese mommy!
Zachary got tons of great gifts as you can see from the piles around him. However his favorites were the rocket and Luigi figurine that came in his and Daddy's stocking. He wouldn't put them down and didn't care about any other present. Had I realized he would have loved them that much, I could have saved lots of money!
Zachary was so excited about the present he had picked out for me. It's a necklace with a 'ball' charm on it. He thinks it is so pretty and wants me to wear it all the time. Now that we have two kids, I wanted to start the matching pajama tradition. I had so much trouble choosing online. Next year we go with footsie pajamas. Mom and Patrick made so much fun of my Christmas Tree camoflouge pj's. Not to bad for Zachary but they are pretty silly on Shelby Grace. Oh well! They are still pretty cute!Shelby Grace didn't get up until way after everyone else so Zachary had to help her open her gifts. Like my new hat?Merry Christmas from the Pinho's- Korean Style!

1 comment:

007 said...

Great pics!! And now that I am on Facebook, I can keep up with you even more closely!
Happy Groundhog Day!