This was the year to make gingerbread houses. I'm so thankful for Wilton who puts everything you need in a kit. I remember when I was kid and mom actually made the gingerbread pieces from scratch. Wow what a chore! We didn't know how good we had it back then. Zachary, Shelby Grace, Grandma and I made one at Grandma's house. I had to learn to let a three year old decorate it and not let it be the 'perfectly' deocrated house that I would design. He did a pretty good job though and add his own special flair to the house.
Of course Zachary enjoyed eating the candy abotu as much as he did putting it on the house. What could be better than decorating a house with tiny colored balls?!
My ABC addicted son had to add letters to the house. Z for Zachary of course, S for Shelby Grace and Seth, N for Nikita and Nina. Where woudl Zachary be without letters or his friends? :)
MMMMMM....Licking the icing is the best part mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment