Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chicken pox...AGAIN!

For Christmas, Shelby Grace got a baby stroller but we left it in Mali because Silas enjoyed playing with it so much. Since we are stuck at home yet again with the chicken pox, I finally bought her a new stroller. She loves it. I think she had finally stopped trying to get in the stroller herself but does put all kinds of things in the stroller. I also love having some 'girly' items around the house now. Of course, Shelby Grace does prefer the cars and balls as well.


Sweet kisses for baby


Hugs for baby- I love this picture.




My favorite part was when she put the baby in time out. Not sure if it was intentional but still pretty funny.


We need to work on our gentleness skills just a bit.


I've been trying to keep Shelby Grace busy to help keep our sanity. We got out the finger paints the other day. She has painted with brushes at school before but never her fingers so she wasn't quite sure what to do with it but got into it real quick and kept asking for more paint.



She has also decided that she is a big girl now and doesn't want to use her high chair much anymore.

She is very serious when it comes to her food. If you look closely, you can see one of her 7 chicken pox. Yes, only 7 spots. She had one vaccine so this is a very mild case but we still have to stay home from school. Hope she is the last one to get it.

No comments: