2010 goes down in history for a very unique Valentine's Day. I had a very spotted valentine this year and it was not a Dalmatian puppy. Patrick came down with the chicken pox the Friday before Valentine's Day so our weekend was spent taking care of Daddy. Patrick and I were reminded of our vows and what it means to love someone 'for better or for worse, in sickness and in health." Though I wouldn't wish for Patrick to be sick, it was a good reminder for me and I am glad I have the privilege to take care of my husband in this way.
Of course we did have some fun with his spots. He only had over 500 or so but I won't show you those pictures. Zachary and I tried playing 'Connect the Dots' and found chicken pox in the shape of a heart and Daddy was kind enough to let us connect them. :)

Last week, we celebrated Valentine's Day in the ELC and had a party on Thursday before we left for Lunar Break. The kids had to make their own valentines especially since you can't buy the pre-decorated kits here. Mommy let Zachary have complete control this year and make his valentines the way he wanted. Not as cute as mommy would have made them but they were made with Zachary love and kindness. Mommy did have to indulge in her creativity with Shelby Grace's valentines. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment